SharePoint Fest - Denver 2014
September 22-24 - Colorado Convention Center
Choose From over 70 Sessions in Multiple Tracks!
Attend SharePoint Fest - Denver, where you’ll be able to attend technical classes and workshops – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers and Microsoft MVPs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Power Users, Social SharePoint, Business Value, Implementation/Administration, Office 365, Search, Business Intelligence, Special Topics & Development. Choose one complete learning track or mix & match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs!
At SharePoint Fest - Denver there are sessions created for SharePoint administrators, software developers, information architects and knowledge workers which will ensure that you and your team walk away with as much knowledge as you desire to truly leverage SharePoint in your current environment!
Seven Great Reasons to Attend SharePoint Fest - Denver:
- The technical classes and seminars at SharePoint Fest are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today!
- Our expanded three-day SharePoint conference allows for more topics and additional expert speakers from the community!
- Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening networking cocktail reception!
- Bring a group of developers, IT pros and business teams to improve your whole organization's skills – and get a discount to boot! Contact us for group registration discounts!
- Attend the SharePoint sessions that work best for you. With more than 70 classes and workshops to choose from, you can make SharePoint Fest your own custom SharePoint training event.
- See how the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem is growing and evolving by speaking with technical experts from the local Microsoft field and diverse channels within the Microsoft Partner Network all in our exhibit hall!
- Learn from the brightest minds in the SharePoint universe! Many of our speakers are either Microsoft engineers or have achieved Microsoft MVP or MCM status based on their in-depth knowledge of SharePoint.
- ECM Track: Sessions in this track will focus on Enterprise Content Management as it relates to SharePoint technologies. Included in this track will be sessions on Intranets and Extranets as well as Web Publishing (WCM).
- Social SharePoint Track: Sessions in this track will focus on utilizing SharePoint's capabilities to improve collaboration and adoption internally while expanding the enterprise's social networking reach and complementing its social business strategy.
- Power User Track: Sessions in this track will focus on non-code solutions that allow business analysts and knowledge workers to leverage the power of SharePoint.
- Office 365 Track: Microsoft's cloud-based platform is having a dramatic impact on the way many organizations structure their IT functions. As more and more new features and capabilities come online, applications that previously were on-premise only can now be migrated to the cloud - resulting in dramatic cost savings as well as other operational advantages.
- Business Value Track: Sessions in this track will focus on calculating the ROI and investment considerations for SharePoint as well as solutions that drive business value.
- Search Track: Sessions in this track will focus on search as just one of several major categories of capabilities in SharePoint 2010 & 2013, but also will focus on enterprise search as a big investment area for Microsoft and an area where they’ve added depth at all levels in SharePoint 2010 & 2013. Discussed in this track will be Enterprise Search, Search & Records Management, & FAST for SharePoint.
- Business Intelligence Track: Sessions in this track will focus on exposing, customizing, and extending SharePoint 2010 & 2013 Business Intelligence (BI) services like charting, Access services, Visio services, Excel services, PerformancePoint services to your customers through the familiar SharePoint user interface.
- Implementation & Administration Track: Sessions in this track will focus on topics necessary for all SharePoint administrators throughout the planning, implementation, and management phases of their internal SharePoint deployments. Topics in this track include authentication, performance, and storage management.
- SharePoint Developer Track: Sessions in this track will focus on how software developers can use the SharePoint 2010 or 2013 business collaboration platforms to build enterprise-class solutions and apps for intranet portals and the web.
- Special Topics Track: Sessions in this track are on topics outside the scope of the other tracks but are still related to SharePoint.
- SharePoint 2013 Track: Sessions listed in this track are specific to SharePoint 2013, allowing attendees to experience a first look at the new features and possibilties within the next version of SharePoint.