WF 105 -Business Process Automation with PowerApps and Flow
William Huneycutt, MCT, MVP - Featured Speaker
In 2016, Microsoft introduced two new tools in Office 365: PowerApps and Flow. PowerApps is designed for power users everywhere to connect, create and share business apps and forms for your team. Flow is designed to create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services, such as SharePoint, to get notifications, synchronize files and collect data. As these products have evolved and matured since their release, Microsoft has made clear it is time for organizations to consider moving away from SharePoint Designer and InfoPath. This workshop is a deep dive into the capabilities of PowerApps and Flow as organizations transition from SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
In this session, users will learn how to get started quickly with PowerApps to create rich forms and apps complete with an Microsoft Office-like experience.
- Users will learn how to create an app or form from scratch for use in the web or on mobile platforms.
- Discover how to use built-in connections to connect PowerApps to cloud services such as Office 365 and OneDrive, and on-premises systems such as SharePoint.
- Detailed comparison of PowerApps and InfoPath.
This session will also discuss how to work smarter and more efficiently by automating workflows across the most common apps and services.
- Users will learn how to build, manage, and administrator Flows in your environment.
- Learn to create Flows from scratch or by using pre-built templates in the visual designer.
- Discover how to connect Flow to over 100 data sources.
- Detailed comparison of SharePoint Designer workflows and Flow.
The future of SharePoint is exciting, and the addition of PowerApps and Flow can help to address the complex business processes faced by today’s business teams.