Morning Workshop 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, Tuesday
WS 504 - Site Collection Administrator Boot Camp
Scott Shearer - Haystax Technology
So, you just became a Site Collection Administrator – what now? Wondering how to set up security? Are your end users asking you to help automate business processes?
This workshop is designed to provide new SCAs and site owners with the skills they need to build, manage and maintain their sites and site collections.
Topics covered include:
- SharePoint Security
- Managing Users and Groups
- List and Library features and maintenance
- Out of the Box and Custom Content Types
- Out of the Box SharePoint Workflows
- SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Site Structure
- Site Templates
- Governance Concepts
This demo-rich workshop is designed to provide you with ideas, tips and “how-to” knowledge that you can immediately implement.