Full Day Workshop 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday
WS 405 - Collaborating and Publishing Securely, Inside and Externally
Peter Carson - Envision IT
Microsoft’s modern SharePoint experience has really begun to come together. We started with new lists and libraries, then team and communication sites, and finally Office 365 groups. During this workshop we’ll go over how you can leverage these experiences to collaborate effectively both within and external to your organization, and securely publish content internally, to external users, and anonymously.
The chapters we’ll cover during this full day workshop are:
- Overview of the modern sites and Office 365 Groups experience
- Implementing a site request and provisioning process to provide governance
- Branding your sites
- Sharing your sites and groups with external users by leveraging Azure Active Directory B2B
- Publishing your content from Office 365 to an Azure Website
- Providing both anonymous and secure access to your Azure website
Coming out of the session, you’ll have a strong overview on how to build an Office 365 Intranet, an Extranet, and even a public website authored in Office 365 and hosted in Azure.