WRK501 - Microsoft Teams Implementation Workshop
William Huneycutt MVP, MCT
Microsoft Teams is here and its awesome! Are you and your organization ready to collaborate in real time? Are you looking to integrate a wide range of tools into a single workspace so your team can quickly iterate on projects or better manage day-to-day business activities? Then Microsoft Teams is for you!
Teams is the chat-based workspace in Office 365 that builds on existing Microsoft technologies woven together by Office 365 Groups. Teams is designed for teamwork and flexibility. Powered by the cloud, Teams brings together the best of Office 365 into a single workspace for working with people, managing conversations, maintaining files, and integrating Office 365 applications, so everyone has instant access to everything they need.
This workshop will cover how to plan for Microsoft Teams including:
• Overview of Microsoft Teams
• Discussion of architecture
• How to get started with Microsoft Teams
• Best practices of organizing teams in Microsoft Teams
• How SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business interact with Microsoft Teams
This workshop will also cover how to plan, deliver, and operate Microsoft Teams for:
• Groups, Roles and Permissions
• Compliance and Security
• Monitoring Usage and Quality
If your organization is currently considering deploying Microsoft Teams this workshop is for you.