SharePoint, Azure & Office 365 Conference
August 19-23, 2019 - Washington State Convention Center - Seattle, WA
Choose from over 130 Sessions in Multiple Tracks!
SharePoint Fest brings to you the world’s leading experts in SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams and Azure. Whether you are new to SharePoint or an experienced power user, admin or developer, SharePoint Fest has content designed to fit your experience level and area of interest. Our workshops and sessions are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Regional Directors and Microsoft engineers.
At SharePoint Fest, subject matter is divided into tracks and each session is designated for beginner, intermediate or advanced. Tracks are offered for the following subjects: Office 365, Azure, Teams, OneDrive, Search, Content Management, Power Users, Business Value, Implementation/Administration, Workflow, Business Intelligence, SharePoint Development, and more. Choose one complete learning track or mix and match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs!
Great Reasons to Attend SharePoint Fest - Seattle:
- The technical classes and workshops at SharePoint Fest are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today!
- Our expanded five-day SharePoint conference allows for more topics and additional expert speakers from the community!
- Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening cocktail reception!
- Bring a group of developers, IT pros and business teams to improve your whole organization's skills – and get a discount to boot! Contact us for group registration discounts!
- Attend the SharePoint & Office 365 sessions that work best for you. With more than 150 classes and workshops to choose from, you can make SharePoint Fest your own custom SharePoint and Office 365 training event.
- See how the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem is growing and evolving by speaking with technical experts from the local Microsoft field and diverse channels within the Microsoft Partner Network all in our exhibit hall!
- Learn from the brightest minds in the SharePoint & Office 365 universe! Many of our speakers are either Microsoft engineers or have achieved Microsoft MVP, Regional Director or MCM status based on their in-depth knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365.
Choose From Multiple Tracks:
- Content Management Track: Sessions in this track will focus on Content Management as it relates to SharePoint and Office 365 technologies. Included in this track will be sessions on OneDrive, Intranets and Extranets as well as Web Publishing (WCM).
- Power User Track: Sessions in this track will focus on non-code solutions that allow business analysts and knowledge workers to leverage the power of SharePoint and Office 365.
- OneDrive Track: Microsoft's managed cloud storage solution for business is becoming more and more integrated with SharePoint and Office 365 components. Sessions in this track will focus on maximizing the value OneDrive has to offer the business user.
- Office 365 Track: Microsoft's cloud-based platform is having a dramatic impact on the way many organizations structure their IT functions. As more and more new features and capabilities come online, applications that previously were on-premise only can now be migrated to the cloud - resulting in dramatic cost savings as well as other operational advantages.
- Business Intelligence Track: Sessions in this track will focus on exposing, customizing, and extending SharePoint 2010 & 2013/16 Business Intelligence (BI) services like charting, Access services, Visio services, Excel services, PowerBI, PowerPivot, PowerView and PowerQuery.
- Business Value Track: Sessions in this track will focus on calculating the ROI and investment considerations for SharePoint and Office 365 as well as solutions that drive business value.
- Azure / o365 Development Track: Sessions in this track explore the new development functionality available to Office 365 developers with Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Graph and Cognitive Services,
- Search Track: Sessions in this track will focus on search as just one of several major categories of capabilities in SharePoint 2010 & 2013/16, but also will focus on enterprise search as a big investment area for Microsoft and an area where they've added depth at all levels in SharePoint 2010 & 2013/16. Discussed in this track will be Enterprise Search, Search & Records Management, & FAST for SharePoint.
- Workflow / Flow Track: Sessions in this track will focus on SharePoint workflow and highlight that SharePoint 2010 & SharePoint 2013/16 and SharePoint Online provide more choices in tooling to better fit the needs of those creating and maintaining workflow models. Also being part of this track are sessions on Microsoft Flow and Logic Apps..
- Implementation & Administration Track: Sessions in this track will focus on topics necessary for all SharePoint and Office 365 administrators throughout the planning, implementation, and management phases of their internal SharePoint and Office 365 deployments. Topics in this track include authentication, performance, recovery and storage management.
- SharePoint Developer Track: Sessions in this track will focus on how software developers can use the SharePoint 2010 or 2013/16 business collaboration platforms to build enterprise-class solutions and apps for intranet portals and the web.
- Special Topics Track: Sessions in this track are on topics outside the scope of the other tracks but are still related to SharePoint or Office 365.