Working with Microsoft Lists
November 04, 2020 - 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Mark Kashman, Microsoft
Join in and learn all you can do with Microsoft Lists - your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365. See how Lists evolve from SharePoint lists to empower individuals and teams to create, share and track information – including innovation in Microsoft Teams. Lists plus Teams brings it all together to work on your information side-by-side you team conversation. We will teach you how to use and create views, configure conditional formatting, adjust forms and more. Plus, we will highlight no-code and low-code apps leveraging tools from the Power Platform - Power Apps for customizing forms and Power Automate to design complex flows. You will come into this session new to Lists and will leave a list maker.
- What is Microsoft Lists?
- How does it fit into Microsoft 365 portfolio?
- How has it evolved from SharePoint lists?
- Common FAQs
- Creating a list and using ready-made templates
- Creating personal and team lists
- Using ready-made templates
- Starting from scratch, importing from Excel, or using the formatting/schema of an existing list
- Sharing lists and list items
- Working with Lists in Microsoft Teams
- Creating a list as a tab in Teams
- Importing existing lists as tabs in Teams
- @mentioning – content alongside conversation
- Making a list work for you
- Using default views (grid, gallery, calendar) and creating custom views
- Using group by, filtering
- Adding row and column formatting
- Customizing lists
- Adding conditional formatting
- Adding rules for notifications and alerts
- Working with JSON in columns and forms
- Microsoft Lists and the Power Platform
- Customizing view and edit forms with Power Apps
- Designing custom flows with Power Automate
- Roadmap / Resources / CTA
- CTAs and Q&A