SharePoint Fest would like to provide an update on our response to the COVID-19 with respect to our SharePoint Fest DC 2020 Conference scheduled for April 13-17, 2020.
In accordance with the Department of Health’s Notice of Emergency Rulemaking, the CDC’s recommendation to cancel all events of 10 people or more, and to best ensure the safety of our attendees, sponsors and speakers, the SharePoint Fest DC 2020 conference has been postponed and will be rescheduled.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ATTENDEES?
- The event will not happen on April 13-17 at the Walter E Washington Convention Center.
- SharePoint Fest is working diligently to make arrangements for moving the conference to a later date. It is our mission to have this conference rescheduled in 2020. In the meantime, we have secured a date for next year's DC conference for May 8-12.
- Your registration to SharePoint Fest DC 2020 is still valid. You can also transfer your registration to next year or a different city if you prefer to attend there.
- If you made a hotel reservation at the Courtyard Washington Downtown/Convention Center you can cancel it by calling (202) 589-1800.
- If you need to cancel your flight, we recommend asking for a voucher that you can use for the rescheduled conference date. This article has helpful suggestions on how to make travel changes with the airlines.
More details will follow once a reschedule date has been confirmed. We hope to make that decision quickly and we will notify attendees as soon as it is confirmed.
SharePoint Fest President